You may think that Meetup.com get-togethers consist of people in their forties and fifties getting together for wine and cheese at stuffy museums. But Atlanta’s Meetup.com writing group, Ten Days Before, caters to writers of all ages, backgrounds, and literary styles. Most Meetups are workshops in which readers share their work and receive feedback, while other meetings are reserved for writers to get together and just write. The latter type of meeting is a godsend when you’re trying to find the time to finally finish that short story you’ve been working on. Meetings are held on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Visit their page on Meetup.com for more details: http://www.meetup.com/10daysbefore/
Join Our Mailing List!Loading...
- Don't forget! Our next deadline is on the 31st! Just a couple weeks left. 04:41:26 PM March 14, 2012 from web
- Does today's beautiful weather have anybody else inspired? 08:11:25 PM February 23, 2012 from web
- And while you're at it, send us your recent work! We're accepting submissions until the 31st of March, which will be here pretty soon... 04:53:50 PM February 21, 2012 from web
- You guys have seen our new issue, right? If not, check it out! We promise you'll enjoy it. http://t.co/Fy8kL1cr 04:53:03 PM February 21, 2012 from web
- Our next deadline is March 31st! And did you see our new issue yet? http://t.co/qOq4bK7Q 11:59:54 PM January 25, 2012 from web
- Wonderroot Events